DA Approved Mixed Use Development Site – CBD Fringe with Holding Income
NAI Harcourts Pinnacle and Harcourts Inner East are pleased to offer this one of a kind property to you for sale via Auction. This City fringe development opportunity has a dual frontage to both Cavendish Road and Holdsworth Street and is situated on a total of 1,366m².
The current holding is presented as four tenancies and a large carpark suitable for owner occupation, investment or redevelopment in the tightly held and prestigious suburb of Coorparoo. The site currently has an approved Development in place for a multi story Commercial/Retail & Residential Tower.
– Dual street frontage
– DA mixed Use approved
– Zoned DC2 District Centre Corridor Zone ( 12 Storeys )
– Current holding income
– Strong growth corridor
– Close to shops – Coles, Woolworths and Aldi all within 500m
– Coorparoo Market Square directly opposite – $250 million development
– Easy transport links – Buses at the door, train station within 800m
– Easy distance to many 2032 Olympic venues – including Woolloongabba, Southbank and Suncorp Stadium
– Situated in close proximity to some of Brisbane’s Best Schools.
This property will be sold via Auction if not prior.
18th November 12pm
Location: Harcourts Head Office – 31 Amy Johnson Place, Eagle Farm.
Approximately 6 kilometres South-East from Brisbane’s CBD. Coorparoo continues to benefit from consumer demand for near-city living with easy access to the city along either the Southeast Freeway or the Story Bridge. Given its close proximity to the city, the suburb has a high proportion of medium density unit complexes and a strong rental market. Families are well catered for with both private and state schools in the suburb. A very small part of Coorparoo is designated semi-industrial and commercial; however, this is a defined and isolated area not impinging on the residential zones of the suburb.
For any further information or to arrange a site inspection please contact the agents below.