*PLEASE NOTE ALL PHOTOS TAKEN PRIOR TO FIRE DAMAGE*
ON SITE AUCTION EVENT – SATURDAY 13TH NOVEMBER AT 11:30AM
RESTORE TO FORMER GLORY!
This fire damaged property represents an exceptional mixed commercial & residential use development opportunity, perfectly positioned on the thriving corner of Riding Road and Victoria Street, Balmoral.
The extremely high exposure location would suit several commercial uses including a café or restaurant, having previously operated as the highly successful Andana & Co patisserie / café prior the fire. Other commercial uses include a real estate or almost any professional business that would benefit from this amazing position. It is the perfect option for investors or savvy buyer to live above and work below all in the one location.
With many families, schools, and businesses in close proximity, 209 Riding Road presents a remarkable and unique opportunity for you to secure your future.
– DA already in place of downstairs commercial classification (6) shop with upstairs classification (4) residence
– High yield site – return to previous state and lease for circa $130,000 pa
– Opportunity to live and work in your own building or rent out separately
– Upstairs – a 3 bedroom, 2 bath executive apartment
– Freehold site with zero body corporate fees but can always be strata titled at a later date
– Four off street parking spaces
– Business / commercial shop / restaurant space with large alfresco dining area
– High exposure position capturing a high traffic area
– 325m2 free hold zoned mixed residential and commercial (6) shop classification
– Building plans, engineering plans, hydraulics plans and survey plans available upon request
– Go straight to a building certifier (BA) and get building immediately
This great address sits within easy distance of everything that Balmoral has to offer. It is just a short way from bus transport and the City Cat terminal, riverfront walkways and Oxford Street’s dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Some of Brisbane’s best junior and senior schools, including Bulimba State School, Lourdes Hill College, Saints Peters & Pauls Primary and ‘Churchie’ Grammar, are all also within handy reach.
Don’t miss this opportunity – Contact Chris Lawsen to find out more!