Owners instructions here are very clear, sell now… The possibility’s here are boundless.
Land use 1: Light industry
Land use 2: Warehouse and Bulk Stores
Zoning: Service Trade
The key features of this site are:
– Land size 427 corner block
– Two street frontage, ease of drive through access
– 250 m2 floor area under roof
– 50m2 in café (currently rented)
– 200m2 in workshop (currently vacant)
– Rear portion is currently setup as a workshop area with drive through dual roller door access
– Pre-war colonial currently used for café in front with workshop behind
– Parks 7 cars in workshop and 3 more outside
– Close proximity to Park Rd train station
– 3 Phase power
– Space provided for office/administration area
– 3.2m and 3.6m wide roller shutter doors
– 2 km (approximately) from CBD
– City views from street
Blank canvas limited only by imagination…
Woolloongabba is one of Brisbane oldest established suburbs and offers direct access to the CBD and major arterials. The area is well serviced by public transport, schools, shops and hospitals. A sought after suburb getting hotter by the day.
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity, please call Sam Peterffy, Harcourts Homeside for further information and to schedule your inspection.